Cowboy/Combat Range is a multi use range with covered picnic tables and multiple shooting positions. This range is used for Cowboy Action Shoots, 3 Gun Matches and our Tactical Firearms Exercises.
Cowboy/Combat Range Rules
Closed on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Fridays and Saturdays of every month for competitions. Steel targets set up on the above dates are not for individual member use (Match use only). Only approved targets in approved frames are allowed. DO NOT use any range props as makeshift target stands or as targets.
Firearms Safety Rules
1. Assume every gun to be loaded.
2. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
3. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
4. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
5. Know your target and what is beyond.
6. Never point your firearm at anything you are not willing to destroy.
7. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.
8. Never use alcohol, over the counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting.
9. Alcohol and drugs are never allowed on range property.
10. NO glass targets of any kind are ever allowed anywhere on Club property.
11. NO exploding targets, Tannerite, “rubber targets” like champion duraseal for rimfire firearms, glass, appliances, TVs, etc. Do not leave anything on the range that you brought onto the property.
12. Loaded firearms are NOT allowed anywhere on Club property except the firing line. CCW holders, Law Enforcement Officers, and Range Officers are exempt.
13. Any person may call a cease fire for anything unsafe that occurs.
14. Live fire is only allowed on approved live fire ranges.