The Pistol Range is a 50 yard range with covered firing line, padded shooting bench, seating and floodlights for night shooting. Target holders are at 7, 12, 25 and 50 yards. The Pistol Range also has fixed steel targets at various distances.
Pistol Range Rules
The Pistol Range is for the shooting of pistol and rimfire caliber ammunition only. NO RIFLE CALIBER AMMUNITION IS ALLOWED ON THE PISTOL RANGE FOR ANY REASON (Example .223, 308, and 7.62X39)
Use of rifle ammunition on the pistol range will result in termination of your membership. Shotguns with 00 buck and smaller are allowed.
Firearms Safety Rules
1. Assume every gun to be loaded.
2. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
3. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
4. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
5. Know your target and what is beyond.
6. Never point your firearm at anything you are not willing to destroy.
7. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.
8. Never use alcohol, over the counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting.
9. Alcohol and drugs are never allowed on range property.
10. NO glass targets of any kind are ever allowed anywhere on Club property.
11. NO exploding targets, Tannerite, “rubber targets” like champion duraseal for rimfire firearms, glass, appliances, TVs, etc. Do not leave anything on the range that you brought onto the property.
12. Loaded firearms are NOT allowed anywhere on Club property except the firing line. CCW holders, Law Enforcement Officers, and Range Officers are exempt.
13. Any person may call a cease fire for anything unsafe that occurs.
14. Live fire is only allowed on approved live fire ranges.